Tuesday 11 September 2012

Macro Lens: life-size magnification of the eyes


Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Professional Photography Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you... You have been connected to Bruce P. Clarissa Ribeiro : I wanna buy macro lens to use with a canon eos 7d to make video of extreme close up of the eye's pupil. Clarissa Ribeiro: I wanna know of this one I found is a good option: Clarissa Ribeiro: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/341925-USA/Sigma_346101_50mm_f_2_8_EX_DG.html Bruce P: Hello Clarissa Ribeiro. My name is Bruce, and I will be glad to assist you. Please give me a few moments to begin working on your inquiry. Clarissa Ribeiro: Hi Bruce! Clarissa Ribeiro: ok Bruce P: Yes, Clarissa. the Sigma lens will work for you. You can move the lens in as close as 7.4" to get that kind of closeup. Clarissa Ribeiro: Thanks Bruce! Bruce P: Thank you and have a great day. Clarissa Ribeiro: a great day for you too! Your session has ended. Your session has ended. You may now close this window.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/341925-USA/Sigma_346101_50mm_f_2_8_EX_DG.html Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Professional Photography Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you... All agents are currently busy. Please stand by. You have been connected to Manzell L. Clarissa Ribeiro : I wanna buy macro lens to use with a canon eos 7d to make video of extreme close up of the eye's pupil. I wanna know if this one I found is a good option: Canon Lens Macro Autofocus USM f/2.8 100mm Manzell L: Hello Clarissa Ribeiro. My name is Manzell, and I will be glad to assist you. Please give me a few moments to begin working on your inquiry. Manzell L: Yes, the Canon 100mm f/2.8 EF USM Autofocus Macro Lens would be recommended for 1:1 life-size magnification of items, including eyes. Manzell L: Is there anything else I can assist you with today, Clarissa Ribeiro? Manzell L: I apologize, but in order to effectively serve all of our awaiting Live Chat clients, I will have to terminate this Live Chat session. If you require more assistance, you can log back into the Live Chat service, or you can send an e-mail to prophoto@bhphotovideo.com and we will assist you. If you need to view our Live Chat hours, you can view the link I am sending you below. Thank you for shopping at B&H Photo. Have a nice day. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/FrameWork/liveChatOff.html Your session has ended. Your session has ended. You may now close this window. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/194451-USA/Canon_4657A006_100mm_f_2_8_USM_Macro.html

No comments: